We’re having a slow-evening week, and I’m excited to have more evenings at home! I’m looking forward to doing more cooking that we’ve had happening lately amid all the craziness. Do you prefer to be out and about or at home with your family?
So with that, I’ll probably be turning some of these leftovers into new dishes for the freezer and using others to eat for lunches.
What do you have going on this week?
- Breakfast parfaits with fruit and Cinnamon Almond Granola
- Overnight Cinnamon Rolls
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Spaghetti with Easy Bolognese Sauce and salad
- Roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, Mom’s Baked Corn, Simple Slow Cooker Stuffing, applesauce
- Crispy Honey Chicken with rice and stir-fried veggies
- Slow Cooker Wild Rice Soup
- 4-H Dinner out
I’m going to give these Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies a try this week, too.
What are you eating this week?
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie.