I made these Pink Lemonade Doughnuts just before my Big Helper’s birthday a few weeks ago, and she was super excited. A huge lemonade fan, she loved the tartness of these doughnuts – and their pretty pink color didn’t hurt, either!
I loved how quick and easy these doughnuts are to make. If you pipe the batter into the doughnut pans, it’s even easier. Adding sprinkles make them even cuter, and you can match the sprinkles to whatever you have going on. With the sweet lemonade flavor, though, pink or yellow works really well.
The cute size of these small, baked doughnuts make them perfect for a baby shower or special event breakfast. These are easy enough to serve in quantity but look fancy enough to dress up your buffet table.
- 1 box of Pink Lemonade cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c. water
- 6 oz. strawberry Greek yogurt
- 1 c. 10X sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1-3 T. milk
- Mix eggs, water, cake mix, and yogurt in a large bowl.
- Transfer batter to a bag for piping.
- Butter doughnut pan.
- Bake doughnuts at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until springy (in texture, not color).
- Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
- While cooling, make the glaze by stirring 10X sugar, vanilla, salt, and milk together until it resembles a gravy-like consistency.
- Dip each doughnut into the glaze.
What’s your favorite kind of doughnut?
* Linked up at: Home to 4 Kiddos
These baked doughnuts are easy to make with a few simple supplies! Check these out: