My husband is the smoothie maker in our house, mostly because he’s good at fixing my flubs. This recipe, though, is simple enough that even I can make it, despite my being smoothie-challenged.
So to make your own Sweet Strawberry-Watermelon Smoothie, here’s what you need:
- 1 c. frozen strawberry halves
- 2 c. watermelon chunks, not frozen
- a splash of honey (optional)
- Start with the watermelon chunks. Blend them until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite fun glass.