We’re having an exciting week around here. Weeknight events, back-to-back out-of-town field trips, and changing weather means I’m not sure what’s going to happen with the meal plan this week. I’ve got a plan, and I’m going to try hard to work it, but … we’ll be flexible if we need to.
What do you have going on this week?
- Breakfast parfaits with fruit and Cinnamon Almond Granola
- Cinnamon Bread and fruit
- Omelet quesadillas
- Healthy Breakfast Cookies
- Parmesan Potato Soup , strawberries
- Spaghetti with Easy Bolognese Sauce and salad
- Meatball Sub Bubble Bake, salad
- Chicken with Lemon Cream Sauce over rice with roasted carrots, salad
- Cheesesteak-Stuffed Peppers, salad, fruit
My husband surprised me with a fancy dinner out for Valentine’s Day – just the two of us – and the dessert we had was amazing. I found this recipe for Hazelnut Chocolate Cheesecake, and I think we’re going to give it a try.
What are you eating this week?
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie.