It’s Mother’s Day week – whoo-hoo! I love getting to spend some extra quality time with my family, and they always make sure that happens. How do you plan to spend the weekend?
I just *might* be looking forward to next weekend so much because the days in between promise to be extra crazy. We have some good things and some new things and some big things happening this week, and while none of it is bad, it’s guaranteed to keep me hopping. I’m trying to make a meal plan that’s flexible and able to keep up with our busy schedules.
What do you have going on this week?
- Breakfast parfaits with fruit and Cinnamon Almond Granola
- Ham, egg, and cheese omelets
- Overnight Cinnamon Rolls
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
- Grilled chicken, steamed broccoli, and Mom’s Baked Corn
- Cheesy Chicken Taquitos, rice, salad
- Baked meatloaf, baked potatoes, Guilty Good Green Beans, applesauce, blueberry pie
- Smoked Sausage Foil Babies
- Pizzadillas, salad, fruit
- Dinner out on a youth trip
What are you eating this week?
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie.