Last week’s slow week? It’s long gone.
We’re back in business week with lots going on, so our meal plan is going to reflect that. I’m also going to be picking up my first Zaycon chicken order and prepping all 40 pounds for the freezer, so …. expect to see some chicken on the menu over the next few months.
Want more information about ordering hormone-free, fresh-from-the-farm meats from Zaycon? Click here!
What do you have going on this week?
- Breakfast parfaits with fruit and Cinnamon Almond Granola
- Overnight Cinnamon Rolls
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Lasagna with salad and applesauce
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken with homemade rolls and salad
- Dinner-at-church night
- Crispy Honey Chicken with rice and stir-fried veggies
- Homemade stir fry with vegetables, fruit
Last week didn’t end up being as slow as I’d hoped, and I never did get these made. I’m determiend to give these Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies a try this week!
What are you eating this week?
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie.