It’s been a long time since I was excited about menu planning. I think I was stuck in a rut. I kept making the same meals over and over again, feeling pressured by time and the crush of other activities, and cooking no longer felt fun.
I’ve been fasting for the past few weeks, though, and after some time with a severely limited menu, I’m excited about all of the flavor options out there. I’ve been hunting down new, healthy recipes, and I can’t wait to find more.
So here’s what I’m looking forward to making this week:
- breakfast cookies
- fruit smoothies
- Parfaits with yogurt, Cinnamon Almond Granola, and fruit
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
- Mongolian Slow Cooker Chicken with stir-fried veggies and brown rice
- Chicken Tostada Casserole and salad
- Homemade Hamburger Helper with Mom’s Baked Corn and applesauce
- BBQ sandwiches with scalloped potatoes and Guilty Good Green Beans
- Pizza at a kids’ event
- Dinner out for a birthday celebration
What will you be cooking up this week?
For more Menu Plan Mondays, visit OrgJunkie.